04 May 2009

Ahoy there!

This is perhaps the third time I've christened a blog to set sail on the high seas. The first, the Satiric Party Headquarters, went down in the sea of apathy. She had 13 souls aboard her. Satiric Party II fared no better.

As of yet, there really is no destination for this blog. As the old adage goes (I believe it was Archimeides), "Without knowing what port you're headed to, no wind is favorable." I suppose that I shall steer my little blog to the far reaches of teh internets, meet its strange and exotic people, and trade off what trinkets I can for their hospitality.

I suppose that after thoroughly plundering what I can, I shall display the fruits of my ill-gotten gains in this, my digital trophy room.

About the name. I'm not really a doctor. I take no personal responsibility for shoddy medical advice posted on this blog. My usual prescriptions include drinking more water and sucking it up. Administer at personal discretion.

No comments: