These first three pictures are from a Biology 1b "field trip" to the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden in Strawberry Canyon. I was in a group with three sophomores. There was hard-partying pre-med girl, a guy who wanted to be a physical trainer, and girl on the rugby team. And there was me, the Forestry Major. Hard-partying pre-med girl liked tequila and hated Bio 1b. I believe she also enjoyed longboarding in addition to drinking. She seemed especially fond of drunk longboarding. The guy who wanted to be a physical trainer was planning on joining the Air Force. He said that the big draw was the fact that "you'd have to fuck up
really bad to not get promoted." And the rugby player did some work in a lab with viruses that target specific bacteria.
The last is from another field trip, but for my geology class (Earth and Planetary Science 50). I wasn't totally into the rocks, but this cell phone tower disguised as a tree seems to have caught my attention.



No comments:
Post a Comment