14 April 2010

Spring Break Photodump

Finally got around to uploading my pictures from spring break, which was a couple weeks ago.


Sweet no-name designer tie I got from the Goodwill in the Fillmore in SF. I like the abstract floral pattern and the color scheme.


Had to play dress up. I imagine myself as a crazy businessman. I don't think I'd excel in the world of commerce.


You want a raise?!


Coconut autopsy part one, in which Karyn demonstrates her tool-wielding abilities.


Extraction of the essential juices.


Revelry in victory.


The soft, fleshy interior.


A tasty morsel.


Team bike. I got to go bike camping for work! We took a kids' group called the Junior Rangers. Authority figure-to-children ratio = 1:9. I felt pretty stoked about my tactical walkie talkie holster.


Falling down or flying away? One of the Junior Rangers (pictured) taught me how to fold origami cubes. We used aluminum foil and tried to pop corn in them. Tried to.


Toasty. I was the guardian of the flame.

3 comments:

mockumentary said...

Maybe your tie is Emilio Pucci?: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/26/style/tmagazine/26pucci.html

David said...

The back of the tie says that it's by Martin [Asian Name] from Napa.

Smoot said...

uncanny:
http://fakap.net/drop/files/tenth-doctor-tardis.jpg