Went out to water the nursery today, but only drips came out of the nozzle. Don't know where to find the valve to get things running again. Just wish I could find that valve. Wrap my fingers around the enameled metal fitting. Give it a firm twist. But until then, only drips.
1 comment:
Bad news: even just 30 minutes in the sun with you and Ramon gave me a non-healable-in-one-day sunburn. Need moar melanin!
Good news: I got my textbook for my derivatives class, and it looks old and epic.
To quote Fitzgerald's Nick:
"There was so much to read, for one thing, and so much fine health to be pulled down out of the young breath-giving air. I bought a dozen volumes on banking and credit and investment securities, and they stood on my shelf in red and gold like new money from the mint, promising to unfold the shining secrets that only Midas and Morgan and Maecenas knew."
Post a Comment