22 February 2010

Day 53

Today was a good day. I met a man named Trinidad. He was about the color and girth of a tree trunk. He introduced himself as a landscape architect working for the Forest Service. He inquired if I was a Forestry major. I think it was my boots that were a dead give-away.

4 comments:

Smoot said...

those beautiful, beautiful boots.

David said...

I knew those boots were going to take me places. Anyway, he ended up giving me his business card. He said that we should "talk about my future" sometime.

Ramon Solis said...

How did you encounter this man?

David said...

I was walking out of Mulford Hall, which is Forestry Central (but everyone else thinks it way the hell far away), and this guy was just standing outside the entrance. Apparently, he had an appointment with one of the rangeland professors (my forestry friend's mom), and in the intermittent, he was screening passing student for forestry majors.

Nice guy.