19 June 2010

Summer Reading

Read (or at least start):
  • Fresh Air Fiend by Paul Theroux
  • Ulysses by James Joyce (22 CDs of audiobook, aborted)
  • Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (in progress)
  • The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sachs
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • In Patagonia by Bruce Chatwin
  • Living Poor: A Peace Corps Chronicle by Moritz Thomsen

Online book club, anyone?

7 comments:

Samantha said...

I think Lolita should convince you that Humbert Humbert has a point there. Although if you find yourself actually thinking pedophilia is totally hot then I'd be worried.

mockumentary said...

Does anyone else have the version of Lolita with lips on the cover? Don't think it suits the book..

Thomas Riley York said...

Next up on my list is Inherent Vice by Pynchon. How's Lolita going?

Elena said...

I have The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time if you'd like to borrow it.

Elena said...

I have The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time if you'd like to borrow it.

Elena said...

I have The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time if you'd like to borrow it.

David said...

Thanks Elena! Thanks Elena! Thanks Elena!