I took this photo yesterday on the bike trip at work. We went to an old Nike missile base in the East Bay hills.
It feels it like a long time ago, even though it was just yesterday. I've been breaking my sleep cycle up into a shortened nighttime sleep, and an extended mid-day nap. As a result, one day effectively becomes two. I've been getting a lot done, but I also feel pretty tired. According to Wikipedia, I could still further optimize my productivity with other sleep cycles. I wonder how Buckminster Fuller did it.
Post-script: While exploring the vibrant online community of multiphasic sleepers, I came across the Zeo, a product straight out of SkyMall. Imagine an electroencephalograph machine, except for consumer use.
2 comments:
I like how naming your bomb after the goddess of victory somehow makes the goal of killing noble.
I feel bitterly tired with a nap of anything less than a full rem cycle - 2.5 hours more or less. I get crrazzzyyy dreams too. But usually can work on two of those every 24.
Post a Comment